 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1843
Re: Help me convert this train program to use events (NQC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 00:31:56 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
   On Wed, November 30, 2005 1:49 pm, Jordan Bradford wrote:
   So, I have to run a shorter layout, go with the battery-powered train again, or use speaker wire. I’m not too happy.

If it were me, I’d destroy one small LEGO 9v wire.

   Cut the wire in half, and splice in a long segment of speaker wire.

That would look better than a short layout, or the battery-powered train.

Steve

I bought some alligator clips to use with some 24-guage wire. I’ll become impure just this once, but I won’t resort to willful LEGO destruction.

:)