 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1842
Re: Help me convert this train program to use events (NQC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2005 19:13:41 GMT

On Wed, November 30, 2005 1:49 pm, Jordan Bradford wrote:
So, I have to run a shorter layout, go with the battery-powered train again, or
use speaker wire. I'm not too happy.

If it were me, I'd destroy one small LEGO 9v wire.  Cut the wire in half, and splice
in a long segment of speaker wire.

That would look better than a short layout, or the battery-powered train.

Steve