 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1566 (-5)
  Re: I'm passing the NQC torch...

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, Dave Baum wrote: <snip> (...) Dave, Your efforts in the RCX programming language are very much appreciated! I know that my enjoyment of the RCX was very much tied into using NQC. Thank you so much for your time and (...) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: I'm passing the NQC torch...

Thank you for your work. You are one of people that was really helpfull for the mindstorms community .... nanobapt (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: I'm passing the NQC torch...

(...) Thanks a lot, Dave, for all the time and energy you have put in NQC, I am sure that John, who already carried RCXcc to new heights with BricxCC, will be able to keep this project alive - and well ! I think that TLC is in debt with you too, so (...) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: I'm passing the NQC torch...

Dave, Thank you so much for your hard work and wonderful support of MindStorms over the years! I discovered NQC shortly after I got my first RIS set, and I attribute my discovery of LUGNET itself to my search for that cool underground RCX (...) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: I'm passing the NQC torch...

(...) Thank you so much Dave. Just to let you know that I decided to enter the MINDSTORM world because of your NQC. In Japanese we say "Gokurosama deshita !". Best regards, Liem PH (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact