 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1564
Re: I'm passing the NQC torch...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 12:37:30 GMT

This is my last release of NQC.  John Hansen will be maintaining NQC in
the future.  John has done some great work with BricxCC, and has plenty
of energy and good ideas for improvements to NQC.

Thanks a lot, Dave, for all the time and energy you have put in NQC, I am sure
that John, who already carried RCXcc to new heights with BricxCC, will be able
to keep this project alive - and well !

I think that TLC is in debt with you too, so many RIS were sold to AFOLs thanks
to NQC...

Cheers,

Philo
www.philohome.com