 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1566 (-10)
  Re: I'm passing the NQC torch...

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, Dave Baum wrote: <snip> (...) Dave, Your efforts in the RCX programming language are very much appreciated! I know that my enjoyment of the RCX was very much tied into using NQC. Thank you so much for your time and (...) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: I'm passing the NQC torch...

Thank you for your work. You are one of people that was really helpfull for the mindstorms community .... nanobapt (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: I'm passing the NQC torch...

(...) Thanks a lot, Dave, for all the time and energy you have put in NQC, I am sure that John, who already carried RCXcc to new heights with BricxCC, will be able to keep this project alive - and well ! I think that TLC is in debt with you too, so (...) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: I'm passing the NQC torch...

Dave, Thank you so much for your hard work and wonderful support of MindStorms over the years! I discovered NQC shortly after I got my first RIS set, and I attribute my discovery of LUGNET itself to my search for that cool underground RCX (...) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: I'm passing the NQC torch...

(...) Thank you so much Dave. Just to let you know that I decided to enter the MINDSTORM world because of your NQC. In Japanese we say "Gokurosama deshita !". Best regards, Liem PH (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: I'm passing the NQC torch...

I guess it's time to say "Thank you!". You did really much. You spent tremendous effort in developing NQC and I think everybody appreciates it. We owe you a lot. Thank you once again Robert (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  I'm passing the NQC torch...

NQC version 2.5r3 has been released: (URL) is my last release of NQC. John Hansen will be maintaining NQC in the future. John has done some great work with BricxCC, and has plenty of energy and good ideas for improvements to NQC. He is primarily a (...) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc) !!

  Re: How to call SCOUT ROM subroutine from NQC

(...) Sorry for late response. I am now very busy but I will upload some small snippets for calling directly Scout ROM subroutines (recently I am not be able to concentrate on this issue) as soon as I can. Thanks, Liem PH (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  BricxCC release 3.3.7.6

I've gone ahead and released a new version of BricxCC. Get it while it's hot! :-) There are a few rough edges in this release, primarily in the pbForth console. Also, the leJOS .hlp file was so large I did not include it in the main installer. The (...) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.spybotics, FTX)

  Re: BrickOS motor port horrors

(...) [snippage] (...) I will be releasing a new version of BricxCC shortly (by the end of the week, with any luck) which will include a fix for this bug. It is already fixed but I'm trying to get a couple other items done before I publish a new (...) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact