 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1540
Re: write files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 03:46:11 GMT

In article <HM3Kyv.Mv7@lugnet.com>,
"Chris Phillips" <drvegetable@attbi.com> wrote:

Of course.  How silly of me to forget that NQC, the most influential piece of
RCX software ever written, has built-in support for the datalog.  I use NQC
for
the majority of my projects, and have found it to be the quickest way to
develop
RCX programs.  Thank you (many times over) Dave.

I'm glad that you (and others) have found NQC to be useful.  Most people
don't use NQC for anything beyond compiling and downloading programs,
but it has lots of options for interacting with the RCX (such as
-datalog, -run, and -raw).  Type "nqc -help" for the full list.  The NQC
User's Manual provides minimal documentation for most of the options,
but since I like writing code more than writing documentation, NQC
usually has more features than documentation.

Dave