 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1532
Re: write files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 22:15:36 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, John Hansen wrote:
In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, Chris Phillips wrote:
I believe that other tools exist for uploading the Data Log, but
I have not used them and cannot speak for them.

Surely you've used BricxCC?  I thought everyone has used it... :-)

Now that you mention it, I surely have.  But not recently, and not using the
Data Log feature.  I think this is what I was thinking of when I typed the words
"other tools."  (I'm a dinosaur when it comes to line editors vs. IDEs.)

A simple, yet powerful, tool you can download is my RCXTool program.

http://members.aol.com/johnbinder/rcxtool.zip

I posted about it a while back.

http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/rcx/?n=2201

I just downloaded this.  Looks like a great tool to have in the ol' utility belt
when I'm getting ready for a train show.  Thanks!

- Chris.

p.s.  I also downloaded your cygwin installation yesterday.  I am very glad to
see a simplified install of the H300 GCC toolset!  I was trying to get LUGNET to
accept a post about that earlier today when Internet Exploder did exactly that,
but I will try again soon.  Thanks so much for creating that install!!!