 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1530
Re: write files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 15:06:56 GMT

The contents of the Data Log can be uploaded to the PC and saved into a text
file after the fact.  NQC has native commands to support Data Logging.

I had written a small program at one point to upload the RCX Data Log, and if I
can find it and dust it off I will make it available on my web site.

As far as I know, Brickx command centre has feature like this. Try to look at
it's www page. There's also nice tutorial written by Mark Overmars - it explains
how to use datalog.

p.s.  I am still getting lots of "Your message was not accepted.  Response from
the news server: 0" messages when I try to post, although it eventually works
after about 40 or 50 tries.  <sigh>  Do you remember when being a "hacker" was a
Good Thing?

Me too, I made a new account and it seems it's okay now..

rob