 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1521 (-20)
  How to user MONITOR command for watching TIMER in Spybotics

Dear Members, I managed to use NQC MONITOR command to watch TIMERs in my SCOUT using the predefined SCOUT events (EVENT_TIMER_0). However, I failed with my Spybotics and RCX 2.0. My question is how can I use the MONITOR command to watch TIMERs (or (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: How to call SCOUT ROM subroutine from NQC

Dear Dave Baum, Thank you for your reply. First of all, I enyoy your wonderful creation NQC very much. I also learn much from your EXTREME MINDSTORM book although it is dedicated to RCX rather than to RDS SCOUT. I successfully call almost all SCOUT (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: How to call SCOUT ROM subroutine from NQC

(...) There isn't any built-in support for calling the ROM routines, but you can probably hack together what you need. You'll need to use "#pragma reserve" to prevent NQC from assigning variables to the registers used for parameter passing to the (...) (21 years ago, 24-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  How to call SCOUT ROM subroutine from NQC

Dear members, I would like to know how to call RDS SCOUT ROM subroutines from NQC. The SCOUT ROM Subroutines are useful and may save much memory for SCOUT. Thankyou in advance. Liem PH (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  BricxCC release 3.3.7.5

Version 3.3.7.5 fixes two bugs with the copy to clipboard function on the Analysis graph. It fixes the Clear Memory function so that it now clears all five program slots (it used to leave slot 1 untouched). It fixes form and component size issues (...) (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Hitachi pre-built tools & other BricxCC news

The links I had on my BricxCC web page to the pre-built GNU tools for the H8/300 no longer work and I was unable to find a copy of the ZIP anywhere else so I have uploaded a copy to my BricxCC sourceforge site (URL) links on my BricxCC page have (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  HELP

I somehow lost my local copy of a code that included some music. I don't want to rewite it, but can if I have to. Is there anyway to retrieve a code out of the RCX? Its program 1. I'm using an RCX 1.0 with the serial infrared running BricxCC -tk (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  MacNQC 3.0 Release Announcement

Hi All, I've released MacNQC 3.0. New features are: Added syntax coloring for NQC source code in the Editor Window. Made the preference window multi-paned. It now has a Compiler Pane, a Communications Pane, an Editor Pane, and a Text Colors Pane. (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Analog RCX Clock

It has been along while since I have dug out my RCX and brushed up on my NQC skills. Also having a fascination for old clocks and watches and I wanted to build a RCX controlled clock for work. I found Ben Williamson's web page for a Lego Analog (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Spybotics Comms

In lugnet.robotics.spybotics, Marco Correia writes: [snip] (...) I need help answering the question "Can a Spybot send Mana IR-like protocol? I want my Spybot to control my mana. I'm too stupid to interpret to Spybot SDK on my own, and there's no (...) (21 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Communications (I'm a total newbie by the way)

(...) A while ago I wrote some stuff in Delphi, you can find the example and sources here (URL) page may alos be of interest: (URL) Mientki (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Communications (I'm a total newbie by the way)

Hi I've been reading the NQC guide v2.3 and I notice it tells me how to send and receive IR messages. Now I reckon I could send messages between RCX's, but how can I send messages to a program running on my PC via the IR tower (assuming that's (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  BricxCC release 3.3.7.4

Version 3.3.7.4 fixes a bug where editing large files was extremely slow. If you thought editing large files was slow in BricxCC you may want to try this new release. It is now significantly faster. Users with low-end machines may see a speed (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Would Like Recommendations for a PDA....

Hi All, [Just fyi, this is my first post to Lugnet so if anything seems amiss, please let me know :) ] I'm in the market for a PDA so I can work on my NQC programming as well as word processing. I have looked at a few of the Pocket PCs, such as the (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics.palm, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: NQC IDE

(...) There are several NQC IDEs already - some even written in VB. What is your purpose in wanting to write your own? Are there specific features missing from existing IDEs that you are looking for? John Hansen (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: NQC IDE

Carson, Have you taken a look at BricxCC? (URL) point is redoing work that has already been done! Ed (...) (22 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  NQC IDE

Hi, I'm trying to program an IDE for NQC on Visual Basic 6.0, but I don't know where to start? Any sample files? Thanks -- ===...=== Carson Au carson.au@myrealbox.com www.thunderobotics.zzn.com ===...=== (22 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  BricxCC release 3.3.7.3

This release fixes a problem where opening a file with an associated desktop file (same path and filename but with a .dsk extension) took a very long time. If you are using the desktop feature (which you would have had to turn on via the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  BricxCC announcement

BricxCC is a lot of fun to support - fixing bugs, adding useful new features, and answering lots of questions via email. I hope to be able to continue working with BricxCC for a very long time to come. But it does take time. And software development (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: now normally baumfamily != enteract

My free form description full of Url's didn't survive posting intact, but Lego replied all the same by email. After a thread of some length, we concluded: webmaster@lego.com welcomes reports of the broken links of lego.com. I'll next try to verify (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact