 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1507
Re: NQC IDE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 00:40:53 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, Carson Au writes:
I'm trying to program an IDE for NQC on Visual Basic 6.0, but I don't know
where to start?

Any sample files?

There are several NQC IDEs already - some even written in VB.  What is your
purpose in wanting to write your own?  Are there specific features missing
from existing IDEs that you are looking for?

John Hansen
http://members.aol.com/johnbinder/bricxcc.htm