 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1516
1515  |  1517
Subject:
Hitachi pre-built tools & other BricxCC news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 21:31:43 GMT

The links I had on my BricxCC web page to the pre-built GNU tools for the
H8/300 no longer work and I was unable to find a copy of the ZIP anywhere
else so I have uploaded a copy to my BricxCC sourceforge site

http://bricxcc.sourceforge.net/2000r1_i686-cygwin32-x-h8300-hms.zip

The links on my BricxCC page have been updated.

http://members.aol.com/johnbinder/bricxcc.htm

Also, I have uploaded my BricxCC source code to CVS on sourceforge.

http://cvs.sf.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/bricxcc/

John Hansen