 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1361 (-10)
  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.3.8

John Hansen wrote: > In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, Stef Mientki writes: > >>I know the cause, you know the solution ;-) >> >>The size of BricxCC when opening the first file, depends on the SIZE of >>the file to be opened. >> 8 bytes, window stays as (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.3.8

(...) Yes that's exactly what I'm trying to say !! To day I had an even stranger experiences: 1. the size of BricxCC became smaller after opening the first file, still depending on the size (or is it the content) of the file 2. in one of the tests I (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.3.8

(...) Well, I'm stumped. I cannot get the behavior you describe to occur no matter how hard I try. I'm not sure what you mean by "I know the cause, you know the solution". Have I understood your description of the problem correctly? Are you saying (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.3.8

hi John, thanks for your attention. I know the cause, you know the solution ;-) The size of BricxCC when opening the first file, depends on the SIZE of the file to be opened. 8 bytes, window stays as it is 256 bytes, blows the window up to about (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.3.8

(...) I can't duplicate this behavior. I think it might have something to do with those pesky DSK files (maybe?). Can you check to see if the files listed in your recent file list have associated desktop files (*.DSK)? Thanks, John Hansen (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.3.8

hi John, everything seems to work fine now, I couldn't get it slowed down. A funny effect, everytime you start BricxCC, it sizes to the previous size, ok. Now opening a file (from the recent file list), BricxCC fills the whole screen. Thanks for the (...) (23 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.3.8

Hi John, I've played a bit with 3.3.3.8 release, and I didn't experience slowdown (it needs confirmation, but you seem to have fixed that!) The new installer went fine on my machine. I miss a feature: some mean to conveniently switch between open (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.3.8

(...) I'll let you know... (...) My sanity thanks you! (...) Thanks again! (...) You never fail to impress me with the speed of your updates. Don't tell my employers though, they'll expect the same from me. ;-) Matthias Jetleb (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  BricxCC release 3.3.3.8

I am hesitant to announce that I've uploaded a new version of BricxCC to my website. This release comes in a full-featured install executable. As a result the download is a bit larger (i.e., 1.6MB). This release hopefully will fix the problems some (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.3.7

(...) This is great! I'm glad more than one user is experiencing this as that makes it more likely I'll be able to figure out the problem. Can any of you three who have reported this problem run a few tests for me? I haven't yet been able to (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact