 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1296
    Re: Some remarks / questions about Brixcc —Stef Mientki
   some other remarks (version 3.3.3.2) 1. when loading a large program, Brixcc gives an error message "Program execution timed out, try ..", although the downloading still continues and will finish correctly. 2. when downloading an even larger program (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: Some remarks / questions about Brixcc —John Hansen
   (...) I'll make this an option on the Watch window in the next release. Another user had requested that the Watch window only Poll when it was active. (...) This turned out to be a bug in the TFakeSpirit.SetSensorMode function. It will be fixed in (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: Some remarks / questions about Brixcc —Dave Baum
   (...) Error messages go to one of two places. Errors from the compiler default to stderr but can be redirected with the -E option (-Efoo would sent them to a file named "foo"). Other errors (problem communicating with the RCX, illegal command line, (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: Some remarks / questions about Brixcc —John Hansen
   (...) Sorry about the mixup. I thought I'd tried capturing non-compiler errors with a redirect and it hadn't worked. But trying it just now it definitely does work. BricxCC is already capturing the compiler errors via the -E option. I am trying to (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)