 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1269
Re: Problems with BricxCC release 3.3.2.12
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 14:56:53 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, Michael Obenland writes:
now, you get problems with the menu display if you try to select an item.
The little waving guy will be overwritten by the menu, leaving some garbage
at the right side of the bar. And the max/min/resize buttons won't work
without any warning or comment.

I'd be happy to leave the MDI world behind and switch to a tabbed page
control for handling multiple files.  But I would need to get a feel from
the user community to see whether that would be a problem.

There are some known problems with Delphi MDI applications.  The Close
button (X) will become disabled when multiple MDI windows are open and
maximized.  Even though the Close button is disabled, however, it still
functions when you click on it.  The odd thing is I can't seem to duplicate
the problems you are experiencing as you describe them above.  Can you
e-mail me a small bitmap showing the overwritten "little waving guy" and
garbage on the right side of the bar.

Thanks!
John Hansen
John Hansen