 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1267
Re: Problems with BricxCC release 3.3.2.12
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 11:22:51 GMT

I'm glad it is working for at least some users. :-)

Will, it doesn't crash on my system, too. But I have to complain about the
way maxed windows are handled. Try the following:

- open new window
- max it (now you can re-min it, too)
- you see the little waving guy in the menu
- open a new 2nd file

now, you get problems with the menu display if you try to select an item.
The little waving guy will be overwritten by the menu, leaving some garbage
at the right side of the bar. And the max/min/resize buttons won't work
without any warning or comment.

What about maximising the window to a tabbed structure? With the tabs, one
can step through the open windows and can see the name of each one.

Thanks for your great work,

Mike