 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1265
Re: Problems with BricxCC release 3.3.2.12
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 21:48:20 GMT

On Sat, 1 Dec 2001 20:41:02 GMT, "John Hansen" <JohnBinder@aol.com>
wrote:

I've had reports of access violations and run time error 217 when trying to
execute BricxCC version 3.3.2.12 (i.e., the most recently released version).
It runs fine on my development machine but it exhibits this behavior on
another PC in my house.  Can anyone who has tried this version send me an
e-mail and report whether it has worked or not?  Include machine specs
(including video card, video driver version, video settings, etc...) if you
can.  I think it may be related to the two new toolbars I added along with
the images I added to the image list component.

At least one user is unable to download programs via the USB tower using the
latest release.  Has anyone else experienced this behavior?

Sorry about the problems and thanks in advance for your help in tracking
down a solution.

John Hansen

Hi John: As you requested I just tried out your latest ver. 3.3.2.12.
I have a P2 450, 256 megs of ram. A Radeon 7200, driver ver.
6.13.3276. My desktop is set at 1024 by 768.

I just wrote a quick little program, downloaded to my RCX and ran the
program with no problems. Let me know if you want me to check any else
out.

Regards
John C.