 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1261 (-10)
  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.2.12

Hi John, I haven't installed the new version yet. Just a comment on my request. Your idea seems OK. However, this means you need two read two files. If I would have a look into my old.nqc file two months later I would see directly what settings (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  RE: BricxCC release 3.3.2.12

(...) I think that's a reasonable approach. If I send a .nqc source file to someone using a CyberMaster connected to a diferent COM port, then this is a better solution. Also, by sending a .nqc that usually goes to Program 5 on my RCX, it won't (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  BricxCC release 3.3.2.12

I've uploaded release 3.3.2.12 of BricxCC. A previous release (3.3.2.11) implemented support for COM5 through COM8. Existing users that have saved a default USB port will have to re-establish their default if they upgrade to this release. In (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Bug report and enhancement request for BricxCC

Hi John, First of all, I want to tell you that I like to program in BricxCC. However, there are some minor things I would like to mention to you. There are four bugs (I think): When I click on the maximize icon the window got maximazed. But when I (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Now available: BricxCC 3.3.2.9

I've just uploaded a minor revision to BricxCC. Version 3.3.2.9 now correctly handles a few NQC compilation errors that it was not previously handling correctly. Specifically, there are a few (4) NQC errors that do not report line numbers (too many (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: RcxCC (whoops, BricxCC) update

(...) [snippage] (...) files are no longer written to the directory in which BricxCC resides. They are written to the Windows temporary directory as reported by the operating system. Toolbars are greatly enhanced. They drag, they float, they dock to (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: I've downloaded the rcx2 firmware, but at a certain point, this message pops up: "No reply from rcx"

(...) Make sure you are using the very latest NQC. The old versions could not handle the 0328 firmware. Dean (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  I've downloaded the rcx2 firmware, but at a certain point, this message pops up: "No reply from rcx"

I've downloaded the rcx2 firmware, but at a certain point, this message pops up: "No reply from rcx" I've tried both firmfast and firmware download modes, but the problem is the same. When the lcd displays approxomately 2500, the error occurs. Any (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  NCQ on XP

Tested BrixCC and ncq at pre-release of Win XP-prof at my work, so far so good, it seems to work, compiling download ect seems to work correct. Have (lego) fun at Teletubbieland Rik (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  RcxCC (whoops, BricxCC) update

I've released version 3.3.2.2 of the recently renamed BricxCC (was RcxCC). This release now will "upgrade" the registry settings if it finds registry settings from previous versions of the program. It will also automatically claim the .nqc extension (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact