 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 125
    Code Repository —Joel Shafer
   Anyone interested in setting up a code repository for NQC? It could be a place to look for cut and paste routines that you could use in your project. If you had a cool piece of code that had some reuse value, then you could upload it to the (...) (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: Code Repository —Andy Bower
     Joel, (...) in (...) The easiest way of implementing this would be to use the Lego-Robotics Wiki. Because it doesn't require an administrator it's easy for anyone to add the code/samples that they want. For NQC you can choose to add your links off: (...) (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

         Re: Code Repository —Christian Holtje
     (...) anyone, allowing great amount of flexibility. I have created an area here: (URL) site is designed to be very flexible, including good viewability under all browsers, simplified layouts (for lynx, too, see [appearances]), editability, etc. I'd (...) (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        I'll host the Code Repository! —Matt McDevitt
     I wouldn't mind hosting a NQC lego code repository on Maktos.com. I have plenty of space, so you could send me pictures, code, articles, news, whatever you want. I'll put it all up in its own area. I have a really nice server with plenty of space (...) (25 years ago, 17-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: Code Repository —Philippe Jadin
     Whoops, there are already 4 propositions of nqc code repository. Which one is ideal? imho, the best we can have is only one place, with all the stuff. Or some kind of colaboration between the different hosts. Else, this won't be as usefull as it (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

         Re: Code Repository —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Pick one to be master and have the others shadow it for better performance? (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: Code Repository —Joel Shafer
   (...) I agree, a central site is key to this working. I thought a web site might be able to give the best interface, especially if it had a java front end that facilitated checking code in/out. (...) In the sample code that came with the NQC (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: Code Repository —Christian Holtje
   The advantage to using lego.gerf.org, is that with the faqomatic, you can upload any data (text, images, compiled source) into 'bags'. This allows anyone upload what ever they feel they need to compleat their idea. Of course, the all web interface (...) (25 years ago, 19-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)