 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 154
Re: Code Repository
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 1999 18:29:55 GMT

The advantage to using lego.gerf.org, is that with the faqomatic, you can
upload any data (text, images, compiled source) into 'bags'.  This allows
anyone upload what ever they feel they need to compleat their idea.  Of
course, the all web interface is an advantage.

I will be seeing if I can work on the help today, so that will help people.

I think this would be a useful place for this info as if you are building
a robot, and want some other ideas, their are the other sections....

Ciao!

--
"Hired thugs and murderers usually don't work for love."
-- The Doctor Who (Seeds of Doom)

The Doctor What: <fill in the blank>             http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat@gerf.org                    (finger docwhat@gerf.org for PGP key)
KF6VNC