 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1126 (-5)
  Re: Revisions to RcxCC

John, Seems like support for the scout is pretty complete except for the target command line option when compiling a program. I have written some programs that compile clean using nqc, but generate syntax errors for Scout specific commands when (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: RCXCC or Visual NQC 2001?

I have been using John Hansen's revised RCXCC for about a month now and I have to say I have been very pleased with it. I have been especially pleased at how amazingly responsive John has been in responding to my requests and bug reports. I just (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: What are Opcodes for ...

(...) Actually either option will work. The lower case ell (-l) option is a deprecated option, but since I use it myself a lot (out of habit) is hasn't been removed from the source yet. The upper case variant is more powerful since you can (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: RCXCC or Visual NQC 2001?

(...) Okay, that's a good idea ! I made (maybe too hidden) suggestions some time ago and didn't get any respons. For me that was the second time (besides some maybe too difficult questions) I didn't get a respons, the first time was when I directly (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: RCXCC or Visual NQC 2001?

(...) I've tried nqcedit and it wasn't bad. Cut/Copy/Paste options are not functional. Replace is not functional. Closing all the document windows causes the Edit menu to disappear (which I dislike). It leaves *.log files in the directory. It's okay (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact