 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1109
  Re: RCXCC or Visual NQC 2001?

I started out using RCXcc and love it. Recently (last two weeks) I've been using Visual NQC and it too is good. In fact you can say it is RCXcc on "steroids". And while I LOVE RCXcc I must say that go with Visual NQC. The only reason for this is (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: RCXCC or Visual NQC 2001?

(...) And, you should also consider ROBOLAB, by Pitsco-Dacta. That icon-based program is greatly in the spirit of LEGO and I find it a lot of ...fun! Jerry (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: RCXCC or Visual NQC 2001?

(...) Presumably this doesn't sit on top of NQC though? (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: RCXCC or Visual NQC 2001?

(...) I'm currently updating/modifying/developing RcxCC and plan on doing so for a very long time to come. If you haven't tried my revised version you should definitely do so. (URL) in the middle of some major revisions that I think will be of (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: RCXCC or Visual NQC 2001?

(...) No, it is a separate piece of software, available from the Pitsco-LEGO store, shown here: (URL) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)