 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1076 (-5)
  RE: Revisions to RcxCC

oh, so that's why I got a "bad" zip this time :) ok, no problem, I'll keep using the 1st release (V.3.2) BTW, I'm now using a .bat that looks something like this: @echo off start /w RCX2.reg start rcxcc.exe start /w Cybermaster.reg start rcxcc.exe (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Revisions to RcxCC

(...) Okay, I've fixed the zip. Download the latest revision to rcxcc at: (URL) Hansen (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Revisions to RcxCC

(...) The best laid plans of mice and men... My computer died while I was uploading to AOL so the ZIP that is there right now is corrupted. I'll try to remedy the situation as quickly as possible. John Hansen (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Revisions to RcxCC

(...) I'll email you what I have. I have not enabled Scout support completely in that I have not touched the "fancy" features of RcxCC that let you watch the brick, etc... Some of them may work. Others may not. What I have enabled is the compile, (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Revisions to RcxCC

Hi, (...) I don't think so. For my version of RcxCC Scout support, I dumped Scount memory map on various conditions.(Thanks to NQC -raw option!!) I will report the inside of Scout sometime. Scout is similar to Cybermaster as John stated, but I think (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact