 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1021 (-10)
  Re: RCX2 info

(...) Yes, get it here: (URL) Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr> (URL) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: RCX2 info

Here are my 2 cents on your questions (...) RCX2 will be a new brick. You won't be able to buy it until the fall of this year. (...) I'm not sure if you can just download the new firmware into an RCX1. From what I've seen the physcial difference (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  RCX2 info

Hi, Can anybody inform me about RCX2? I want to know if: - RCX2 is an new Lego brick (another then RCX1.0)? If Yes, where can I buy it? - It is possible to upgrade RCX1 to RCX2 by loading new firmware? If Yes, where can I download tis firmware and (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Visual NQC 2001 Beta 3 release

Frans, Your story sounds very strange to me, but You should place NQC.exe in a directory like C:\NQC\NQC.exe (No spaces in the path!!) Change the path to NQC.exe by use of the preferences dialog. This must fix the runtime error. I will check the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Beta testers wanted

Some of you already downloaded NQCEdit, but we have only got two people to report bugs. Thank to Mario Ferrari and Marc Buchner for the suggestions they reported. For futher development we need some input about whats missing, bugs and so on. So if (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Visual NQC 2001 Beta 3 release

Hello Ronald, Great that you took up the challenge to provide a successor to RxCC! I have a problem with using the program though. I've downloaded the english version last wednesday and it still gives the runtime error and help problems you describe (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: NQCEdit

And for all of you who tried the adress ericsson.just.nu (witch IS stated in the program) I'll just say: My brother can't spell his own lastname. the correct adress is (URL) the mirror site (URL) Eriksson (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: NQCEdit

"Mario Ferrari" <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message news:G9J3IL.2w5@lugnet.com... (...) anywhere (...) RcxCC, (...) at (...) To reply to the group what I wrote to Mario private: (...) /Martin Eriksson And for all of you who tried the adress (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: NQCEdit

"Matthias Jetleb" <jetleb@netcom.ca> write: (...) Hi Matthias, yes I agree this is a good thing, if you want and know that it happens. Actually most IDEs allow you to enable/disable the save-before-compile option (that's usually disabled by (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: NQCEdit

(...) Actually, this is a GOOD thing. I've never seen a compiler that doesn't save the source first. Compilers can occasionally do wierd and not-so-wonderful things which may include full or partial system crashes. Given this possibility, you WANT (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact