 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1017
1016  |  1018
Subject:
Beta testers wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 14:09:48 GMT

Some of you already downloaded NQCEdit, but we have only got two
people to report bugs. Thank to Mario Ferrari and Marc Buchner for
the suggestions they reported.

For futher development we need some input about whats missing,
bugs and so on.

So if you like to beta test the program download it from

http://eriksson.just.nu or http://hem.passagen.se/mickee/nqcedit

The next release is going to be mailed out to the betatesters (the file is
about 320kb)
about 1 week before it comes up on the web.

So if you want to betatest the new release send a mail to maeron@telia.com

/Martin Eriksson