 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 78
Re: toolchain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 10:56:18 GMT

Markus L. Noga wrote:

Exactly. Can you say "make config"? Ah, no, that won't do. "make
menuconfig", maybe? We'd have to stay portable, though. That rules out
"make xconfig" :-(

What about a simplified gnu 'configure' ? Or would using that scheme
mean incorperating the GNU license as well? :)

Richard

--
Remove everything in-between and including the '_'s to reply!