 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 66
Re: H8300 Stack and SLEEP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 1999 00:36:19 GMT

Sorry I'm late.

I believe this is not an issue with legOS. legOS only calls the ROM
powerdown function at the end of its kmain() loop, where the stack
pointer should be in the on-chip RAM area anyway. When sleeping in the
idle task, legOS directly jumps into software standby mode via the CPUs
sleep instruction. It doesn't put the RAM into low power mode.

Markus.

--
Markus L. Noga noga@inrialpes.fr
Check out legOS! http://www.multimania.com/legos/