 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 527
Re: problem downloading srec file to RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 00:30:57 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Neal Oden writes:
Bad things happen when I try to use the firmware download tool from the NQC
environment to download an SREC file produced by either Web cross compilor.

PROGRESS REPORT:  Problem persists when I try to download the SREC file for a
(successfully compiled) slightly larger program (~30 lines) given on p200 of
Knudson's book.