 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3653
Re: brickOS & Cygwin with BricxCC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 18:30:24 GMT

John Hansen wrote:

I've tested the new install on W2K and it works fine.  I believe it now also
works on Win98 and other older OSes such as WinME and Win95.  I haven't tested
it yet on WinME or any other older OS, but Chris Magno was gracious enough to
try it out on his 98se machine and he said it worked fine.
John Hansen

Its true,

Before John "fixed" the older OS issues, I was at my whit's end and was prepared to
do damage to myself with a fork -- after unsuccessfully trying to install
BrickOS.... but now, thanks to John and Bricxcc my cutlery is safely stored in my
kitchen drawer.

Thanks John.

on a slightly related note,  does Bricxcc offer the ability to send any IR message
from 1 to 255 to a brick?

Chris