 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3586
Re: Global Objects was Strange RCX startup issues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 17:43:27 GMT

Understood.  In this case, I am thinking that the option should be ON by
default; such that a new, less experienced user would not encounter a
problem; but an experienced user could turn the option off.

// Joe

Michael Obenland wrote:
Joseph Woolley wrote:

Question:  Should this be an OPTION in config.h or a permanent update?
Currently, I #ifdef'd all the code, but it seems like a reasonable
piece of code and doesn't add much to the size of the kernel.

I opt for option. Not much may be to much in some cases. And I don't
want to program in c++ anyway.

Regards,

Michael