 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3476
Re: disable LNP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sat, 11 Oct 2003 15:24:34 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Mark Riley wrote:
What you really need to be concerned about is this:

http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/rcx/legos/?n=3078

Basicly, 2/3 of the CPU is being used to sample the sensors at 6.7KHz -

Have the changes from the above thread been implemented in a release of BrickOS,
yet? (reduced sensor sample rate)

Sorry, nothing has made it to an official release.  I think Joseph Woolley has
some code where he reduced the sample rate to 1KHz (I think).  You might try
contacting him about it.

Mark