 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2908
Re: Strip Command
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 23:57:05 GMT

      When I do a uname command, I get CYGWIN_98-4.10. It definitely • appears
that makefile.common has some problems with paths, etc.

Rick,

Windows 98 is not correctly checked in the Makefiles.  I have fixed this is
the current CVS version.  For now I would simply add CYGWIN_98-4.10 to all
Makefiles which do this check.  I believe that is only $
BRICKOS_ROOT/Makefile.common and $ BRICKOS_ROOT/util/Makefile.common.

Ed