 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2659
Re: Linux, Cygwin, DJGPP: what is it all about?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 03:22:20 GMT

What exactly needs to be done to 'upgrade' DJGPP to work with the new LegOS?

Are these same changes required for cygwin?

I assume the 'unix' part of this is done by the "LegOS Team", which means it works with Cygwin, but now someone (like Ed) needs to do the same work for DJGPP.

If anyone has any clue what I'm talking about, please tell me if I'm right or wrong.  This is starting to make sense.

Keep talking...

Steve

-----

Please Note (for those not following this discussion) that at the current
time DJGPP only exist for an early version of legOS (pre 0.2.4) and not the
current version which everyone is using.

I would need upgrade
the DJGPP solution to the current legOS version also which is the "major"
undertaking for which I have less time for but am willing to investigate out
of curiosity at some point.