 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2620
2619  |  2621
Subject:
**** legOS new name poll starts now ****
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 15:15:36 GMT

Let us start the "new legOS name project". The procedure is the following:

1) send your name proposals  (10.06. - 22.06.)
Please mail me your name ideas. Do this with a personal e-mail to:

        legOS-namepoll@gmx.de

The subject line should read 'legOSname'. In the mail body, you can offer me
a name. I will send you a receive confirmation mail.

Plase DO NOT fill this newsgroup with names! Only names sent to
legOS-namepoll@gmx.de will make their way onto the names list.

The name proposal phase will last from tody up to the 22.06.

2) On the 23.06., I will present the proposed names and

3)  the poll phase will start. This will last from the 24.06. - 07.07.
Again, you send me your vote and I will send you a receive confirmation
mail. I will explain the vote phase in detail at the name presentation.

4) The result will be published one or two days later.

Mike