 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2618
Subject:
Here I go...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 14:11:58 GMT

Well, I've just volunteered to give a presentation on LegOS at Brickfest
2002.  I don't think I'm the most qualified person to present LegOS, but I
am willing.  And that seems to be the only real requirement!

First, I'm a programmer (VB), and I've been using LegOS for over a year.
I'm pretty comfortable with using it, but still a little rough on
setup/configuring.  Unfortunately, I expect that's where everyone else needs
help, also.

I want to target this presentation towards install/using on Windows
platforms.  With that in mind, any input would be appreciated.

One thing I would like to suggest.  This may be a good time to introduce a
new name for the operating system formally known as 'LegOS'.  I know there
has been discussion about changing that.  Does it seem reasonable/possible
to have the new name in place by Brickfest (mid-July)?

Thanks for any input.
Steve Hassenplug