 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 248
    www.legOS.net, maybe? —Markus L. Noga
   Hello, sorry for being out of touch. I just stumbled across a service called www.registernic.net. Apparently, they are handing out .com, .org and .net domains and 6MB of webspace free for two years. They register in your name, and they don't even (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: www.legOS.net, maybe? —Ben Laurie
     (...) ??? Are you sure: I just looked, and they appear to redirect to some other site ((URL) who give you 20 MB and register you at InterNIC - but here's the catch: InterNIC will bill you! There's also a 1.2 MB file size limit (which may or may not (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: www.legOS.net, maybe? —Luis Villa
     Well, for at least one year (possibly two) I can keep binaries and other large items on arthurdent (which is where the HOWTO and my Debian binaries are kept.) Let me know if you want space... -Luis (...) ###...### Profanity is the one language that (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: www.legOS.net, maybe? —Todd Lehman
   (...) Markus, It might be a good idea to carefully review the LEGO Group's policies on domain names, possibly even retaining an attornery if you are serious, or contacting TLG attorneys with specific questions. Note that TLG's "Fair Play" page (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)