 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2373
Re: motors are stuck...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 16:19:15 GMT

Here are some prehaps useful links

http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/?n=7797

http://hari.mindvision.com/lego/Motor/motor.html

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Jeremy Clark writes:
Thanks for the follow-ups.

Well, he's still a "friend" - after all he did give me the stuff for free
and with no guarantees that it would work. I guess it'll just be a chance to
crack open one of these babies!

I think the stuff is pretty old, and I'm quite sure there's no easily
accessible paper trail as to it origins, etc. I'll crack one open for fun,
then maybe I'll send the others back, but I don't know if that will fly.

If I find anything out I'll clue you all in!!

Thanks-
Jeremy