 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2368
Re: motors are stuck...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 19:23:13 GMT

just give Lego a call at 1-800-363-2140
they'll have the new stuff in the mail the next day.
you don't need to send in the broken parts either
...although for the sake of all Lego enthusiasts please don't take advantage
of that.

good luck

"Jeremy Clark" <jerclark@sonic.net> wrote in message
Thanks for the follow-ups.

Well, he's still a "friend" - after all he did give me the stuff for free
and with no guarantees that it would work. I guess it'll just be a chance • to
crack open one of these babies!

I think the stuff is pretty old, and I'm quite sure there's no easily
accessible paper trail as to it origins, etc. I'll crack one open for fun,
then maybe I'll send the others back, but I don't know if that will fly.

If I find anything out I'll clue you all in!!

Thanks-
Jeremy

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Andy Gombos writes:
You may also be able to return them to Lego for free and get • replacements,
it depends on how old they are.  I would try before you have to buy a new
motor, they aren't the cheapest.

Andy