 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2319
Re: problems using firmdl3 and dll on Red Hat 6.2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 22:25:59 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Joseph Woolley writes:
you can just go into /etc/rc.d/rc3.d and find the S??gpm file and
remove it.

I just moved the file to /unused (in case I wanted it back) and reboot'd.
IR communication is working perfect.

That file should just be a soft link to /etc/rc/init.d/gpm (or ../init.d/gpm),
so there's no need to keep it.

ROSCO