 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2267
Re: true tcp/ip on the RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 11:10:45 GMT

Ok, the website is up at:
http://www.informatik.fh-hamburg.de/~christ_o/

Olaf Christ

Message is in Reply To:
  true tcp/ip on the RCX

I ve got the very first and only tcp/ip enabled RCX in my room, cool, eh ? I will make a webpage at the end of the week to make the very first (rudimentary, but working) version available to the public. Right now, the tcp/ip stack is compiled into (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos) !