 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 221
RE: Lego Network Protocol questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 12:55:09 GMT

Given this new information, and assuming that eliminating the complements is
turns out to be fairly robust under other lighting conditions, I would
scrap the low-level format I mentioned yesterday for another one - no
suggestions yet, though.

I'll back you up on this. My pbFORTH sends a simple character stream and it
seems to work fine. No complements are necessary. I sure would like to be
able to keep the RCX tower alive, though. I wonder if it's the character going
through that keeps the tower alive, or if wiggling RTS or other control line up
and down would be enough.....

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.bmts.com/~rhempel/lego/pbFORTH/default.html>