 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2180
Re: How to make shared memory....not
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 18:24:54 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Andy Gombos writes:
Can't you just link in a library/object file with all of your common
functions when you link the final source to be downloaded?

Yes, I'm sure I can.  And I think it would be 'safer' that way.  But Mike's
idea about functions sounds interesting.

I don't really have any idea about how I would use that in a real program,
but it sure sounds interesting.

Steve