 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2178
Re: How to make shared memory....not
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 14:43:03 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Michael Obenland writes:

BTW., this scheme can be extended to something like a shared library. If you
store pointers to functions instead of ints, you can call a routine in
Program 1 from Program 2 or 3.

ooohh.  I like that idea.  So I can write one program with all my functions
and my other programs can just include a couple function calls.

Again, in my VB world, I don't mess with pointers.  When you have a minute,
can you type up a sample function? (with a sample call)

Thanks!
Steve