 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2161
    Re: legOS on Mac OS X —Seb Nash
   (...) Dave, first thank you for NQC and its Mac support. If only its collegues weren't such a headache! I am using a serial tower with a Keyspan adapter and the setup works great for NQC following your readme file. I had been wondering though, (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: legOS on Mac OS X —Ross Crawford
     (...) 8?) Only suggestion I have here is the Darwin developer mailing list(s). Or even the doco with their version may explain how to build a cross-compiler. They may have removed support, though unlikely if configure accepted the h8 target. They (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: legOS on Mac OS X —Dave Baum
   (...) If I remember correctly, the tty devices will block in open() until they see some handshake (perhaps DCD) from the other side, while cu devices open right away and ignore handshake. I'd suggest taking a look at the code that initializes the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)