 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1903
Re: lnp rcx hostaddress [and a summer legOS release?]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 03:59:05 GMT

I'm very open, to feedback to tell me why I'm nuts and/or to help in
making sure I don't break anything important to current legOS users. I
certainly won't change anything serious without announcing and
discussing it here.
Luis