 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1900
    lnp rcx hostaddress —Vittorio Zamparella
   I have an important question: WHY the rcx lnp address (and mask) is hardcoded in the library? I inspected the source code for both the pc part and the rcx part. The pc library is well formed and the init function allows you to set up the address and (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: lnp rcx hostaddress [and a summer legOS release?] —Luis Villa
     Vittorio- I've frequently wondered the same, but since I've never had reason to use LNP I've never fixed it. If you'd like to submit a patch I'll gladly apply it to the source tree. In other news- I'm back, more or less. While this week will be (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

         Re: lnp rcx hostaddress [and a summer legOS release?] —Guido Ersettigh
     Hi I'm preparing for the same project Vittorio's working on, a high level library in C++ to send explicit commands to rcx from a pc and back. I hope if you gonna change the low level library you will mantain a certain compatibility so that I won't (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

         Re: lnp rcx hostaddress [and a summer legOS release?] —Luis Villa
     I'm very open, to feedback to tell me why I'm nuts and/or to help in making sure I don't break anything important to current legOS users. I certainly won't change anything serious without announcing and discussing it here. Luis (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: lnp rcx hostaddress —Olaf Christ
   (...) Hi, could you please post the code ? Thanks Cu, Olaf "Dammit Jim, I'm a programmer not a brain surgeon!" (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)