 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1793
Re: .lx format
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 11:33:09 GMT

On Mar 25, Jakob "Fepp" Engblom wrote:

However, we now need to port the LegOS kernel to the IAR compiler, also
figure out how to make the IAR compiler generate the .LX format files used
by LegOS.

Where can we find documentation for the format?  Is it possible to convert
to .lx from some other standard output format?

Look at legOS makefiles.  The lx file is generated from two symbolsrec
executables linked to different positions.  The files are generated
with a special linker script "legOS.lds".  Maybe you can do the same
with your compiler and use the makelx program, which is included in
legOS, without modifications.

Otherwise, makelx comes with source code, so you can get more
information about lx file format there.

  Jochen