 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1782
1781  |  1783
Subject:
.lx format
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 11:54:54 GMT

Hi!

I am presently helping some PhD students here at my university prepare the
labs for a real-time course using LegOS.  As part of the course, we want our
students to experience a modern development environment for embedded
systems, and have obtained a large bunch of nice academic licenses for the
IAR Systems H8/300 compilers (running under Windows).

However, we now need to port the LegOS kernel to the IAR compiler, also
figure out how to make the IAR compiler generate the .LX format files used
by LegOS.

Actually, if we could generate .LX files, there should be no need to port the
actual operating system... :)

Where can we find documentation for the format?  Is it possible to convert
to .lx from some other standard output format?

Very thankful for all help.

/jakob