 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1580
Re: Floating-point bug fix
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 03:50:30 GMT

OK. I'll take care of the firmdl3 stuff. If no one objects, I have some
free time- I think I'll be testing and doing a new release of legOS for
Christmas ;) Ditto the HOWTO.
Luis

On Sun, 17 Dec 2000, Rossz VXmos-Wentworth wrote:

Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 08:55:17 GMT
From: Rossz VXmos-Wentworth <rossw@jps.net>
To: lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Floating-point bug fix

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Kekoa Proudfoot writes:
If you want to commit the changes, and if you have the authority to do
that, go right ahead.

I committed your changes to the float library a few minutes ago.  I think I'll
leave the firmdl alone for the moment.  I have my source code to that program
hacked up (porting to MinGW) and don't want to screw things up.

Rossz

      "Nobody ever said that democracy was simple or efficient."
            Florida Election Board Member Bob Crawford.