 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1579
Re: Floating-point bug fix
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 03:49:07 GMT

I can also do it, tomorrow- sorry I've been out of the loop (exams.)
Rossz, if you've already done it, great; otherwise, I'll take care of this
(and also the firmdl3 stuff.)
Luis

On Sun, 17 Dec 2000, Rossz VXmos-Wentworth wrote:

Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 05:07:54 GMT
From: Rossz VXmos-Wentworth <rossw@jps.net>
To: lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Floating-point bug fix

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Kekoa Proudfoot writes:

Probably whoever is charge should modify the CVS repository.

I haven't heard much from Luis or Paolo recently - who are in charge of the
legOS project at SourceForge.  I can commit the changes if you wish.

Rossz

      "Nobody ever said that democracy was simple or efficient."
            Florida Election Board Member Bob Crawford.