 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1484
Re: text location for apps and q?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 14:48:44 GMT

On Thu, 26 Oct 2000, imel sayang wrote:

that's what i've been doing right now. currently, legos uses conio
which i've used long time ago. so i work on interface like linux has.
like using open() + write() instead of cputs().
right now, i don't have open(), that's because i have to write code
for virtual filesystem first.
i haven't investigate deeper on legos, i'm still figuring out how
to do fork(). what do you think?

I just have to ask why you're doing this, just for the heck of it? I mean,
the output device you're writing two can hold a whopping five characters
at a time. I don't really see the benefit of changing to a more
complicated interface. Of course, if you're just having fun or have a good
reason, by all means enjoy and good luck. :)

Fork might be interesting, but it seems like starting another thread would
be simpler and take less memory.

--
"Say not, 'I have found the truth,' but rather, 'I have found a truth.'
"Say not, 'I have found the path of the soul.' Say rather, 'I have met the